Back to the workshop pageWhy should I attend?
During this workshop Steve Arterburn will be your host, joined by his best “couple” friends, Kay & Milan Yerkovich and Jan & Dave Stoop.
- They will speak honestly and forthrightly about what it takes to build strong, healthy lives and relationships.
- Drawing on their own positive and negative experiences, they will offer specific steps to rid your marriage of unhealthy patterns, open your heart to healing, and move forward in love.
The main sessions will give you tools to:
- Recognize the signs and qualities of both happy and unhappy relationships
- Admit guilt and accept responsibility
- Find and give forgiveness
- Set boundaries
- Love and give out of fullness
- And much more!
This workshop will show you how God wants to help you begin building healthy, guilt-free lives within your marriage relationship.
What is the workshop registration fee?
The cost is $1698 per couple, which includes all main speaking sessions and all small group process sessions. Early registration discounts may be available. For details see our Register page, or call us at 800-NEW-LIFE (639-5433).
Do I have to stay at the hotel?
No, but to enhance the weekend and ensure all distractions are left behind, we highly encourage it.
What is the schedule for the weekend?
See our Schedule for a complete itinerary of the weekend.
What is your cancellation policy?
- If you cancel 10 days or more prior to the workshop, you’ll receive a refund of the amount you’ve paid minus an administration fee of $200 per person.
- If you cancel less than 10 days before the start of the workshop, no refund shall be given. Registration fees may be transferred to another confirmed workshop. A transfer fee of $100 per person will be applied to each transfer.
What is the attire for the weekend?
We recommend Christian casual. Be sure to bring a light jacket as temperatures in the hotel meeting rooms will vary depending upon the air conditioning.
What if I have special needs?
If you have special needs such as walking difficulties, disabilities, and other needs that we should take into consideration when preparing for your arrival and participation, please call us at (800)NEW-LIFE. We will try to be as accommodating as possible.
Are children allowed in the ballroom or in any session?
This workshop is intended to help you in achieving success, so we ask that your children stay with a trusted family member or friend. There is no childcare at the workshop, and children are not allowed to attend any part of the workshop.
Will this weekend be covered under my health insurance?
Unfortunately, insurance companies do not reimburse for programs like this. You may be able to consider the cost of the workshop as a deductible medical expense for federal tax purposes. The IRS does not make specific rulings about the tax-deductibility of a particular program, so please check with your tax advisor.