Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these. Mark 10:14
Looking for an alternative approach to adult education? Try raising kids! You’ll learn important like this:
- A king size waterbed contains enough water to fill a 2000 sq. ft. house about 4 inches deep.
- When you hear the toilet flush and the words ‘uh oh,’ it’s already too late.
- A ceiling fan isn’t strong enough to rotate a 42-pound boy clad in Batman underwear and Superman cape hanging by a dog leash. It is able, however, to spin a paint can quickly enough to splash paint on all four walls of a room.
- Super glue is forever.
- VCRs don’t eject ‘peanut butter and jelly’ sandwiches
- Garbage bags don’t make good parachutes.
If you’re a parent, or have kids in your life, enjoy the daily adventures, even if it means time and energy you didn’t budget for the moment.
– Steve Arterburn
“Be like a duck. Calm on the surface, but always paddling like the dickens underneath.” – Michael Caine (1933- )