- My husband is recovering from porn addiction, and I hit him during a heated argument.
- How do I help my sister whose 13yo son acted inappropriately with his 7yo sister?
- I am sad and afraid for a life alone because I got an STD from my boyfriend; do you have any advice?
- Does it make sense that my husband wants me to move out but stay close by because he is responsible for me?
- I found out my husband of 6mos is going to massage parlors and hiring prostitutes and it breaks my heart.
This is the Healing Is A Choice testimony Steve read on the radio today:
Before coming to this weekend I was in a dark place that felt scary, alone, and helpless. I was living in bondage – trapped by sin and shame that felt too big and unforgivable for me to bring to God. I felt small, invisible, and insignificant in the eyes of others. This weekend has been an emotional breakthrough that God can love even me. That he can use ordinary people that are broken and damaged to do great works in his name. It has given me hope when I feel I had none. It has been the toughest, most emotionally exhausting stripped raw experience I have ever had but by far the most freeing. I leave here with a new self image of who I am. Not by “man’s standard“, not by the world’s view, but as who Christ has made me and sees me to be. That with a willing attitude and of hard work I can change my life and open the door for Christ to use me for His glory. - Daminica