- What should I tell my friend to convince him to come to Every Man’s Battle with me?
- My mom died; how do I walk through my grief without offending others?
- My 34yo son is emotionally off and lives with me; how do I let him go?
- How do I tell my 36yo sister with a Ph.D. and unemployed that she is hiding from life?
- Is there help for the pain I am experiencing from divorcing my sex addict husband?
This is the Every Man’s Battle testimony Steve read on the radio today:
This weekend has been an awakening to me and a great blessing. What I heard made me humble myself without anyone asking me to do that because I was a very prideful man who wore a godly mask that was oozing sin from it.
I was at the lowest level the bottom of the pit, with nowhere to go, but up and you godly men were there for me and others confessing your sins and humbling yourself to show the example of Christ.
I believe what you did for me this weekend has saved me, my wife, and my seven children from Satan’s hand. I can’t thank New Life enough for this ministry. May God protect you and keep this ministry going.– Bassel