- Women desiring to grow in their understanding and appreciation of the Bible, both its application to everyday life and how the Bible as we know it today came to exist.
- Women who desire to be equipped in the reading of and application of God’s Word to their lives.
- Women who want to deepen connection within their women’s groups at their church or with female friends or family members.
- Women who appreciate history and seeing how God has woven his big story of salvation throughout the ages and continues to today.
Yes! You can absolutely attend Lumina on your own, although we believe that the experience will be more meaningful if you are able to share it even with just one or two friends. The ticket price will be higher for individuals or very small groups, but we do offer a group discount if you have at least five women in your group.
The 2023 schedule is still to be determined but the event will begin with a conference Friday night at 6:00 and will conclude by 5:00 p.m. on Saturday.
Your ticket will include:
- All-day Lumina conference at World Stage Theater
- All-day access to Museum of the Bible + exclusive Lumina guided tour
Room blocks will be reserved soon. Check back for details later.
Transportation is not included; however there is a Metro stop directly under the Museum of the Bible, so depending on which hotel you are staying in, you may be able to take the Metro to the Museum of the Bible for your private group tour.
Tickets to the conference are non-refundable but fully transferable to another woman at this event or to an upcoming Lumina event.
Washington, D.C. has an abundance of activities that your group will find fascinating. We recommend returning to the Museum of the Bible to explore exhibits you may not have seen during your private group tour. We can also recommend an intriguing bus tour that highlights where the Bible is hidden in plain sight at historic locations around the city. There are countless other museums, monuments, and shopping options in the area.
Check back for an updated brochures for your group later.
Lumina women rise together
Lumina is an inspiring Christian conference designed to lead women through a transforming encounter with God and the Bible.
Through dynamic and substantive lessons, unforgettable worship experiences, and captivating stories, you will leave feeling stronger in your faith and empowered to live into your calling to impact your world and lead in the power of God’s Word.
Follow & Share
Join our Email list
Click here to sign up for email updates.
Want to volunteer? Let us know!
Attention Women’s Ministry
and Small Group Leaders
Inspire other women about Lumina on your Facebook group, event, or Enewsletter. Encourage them to sign up for more information.