New Life Live: April 11, 2014
Topics: Forgiveness, Father Issues, Drug Addiction, Caretakers, Childhood Abuse
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Sheri Keffer, Milan Yerkovich
- How can I forgive myself for not living up to the expectations of my clients?
- I am separated from my new husband who manufactures meth and is an addict; how can I deal with him and his codependent mother?
- Should I accept my dad’s explanation that he didn’t know his actions hurt my feelings?
- What can I do to rescue a psychotic friend whose caretaker won’t admit her into the hospital?
- How do I break the cycle of fear from my abusive mother?
Healing Is a Choice
Forgiving the Unforgivable
7 Minute Marriage Solution
Forgiving Our Fathers and Mothers
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE Podcast via iTunes or streaming audio from Stitcher, the Smart Radio App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |