New Life Live: April 15, 2014
Topics: Drug Addiction, Adult Children, Anger, Parenting, Marriage, Sexual Integrity, Weight Loss, Enabling, Forgiveness
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Dave Stoop, Dr. Jill Hubbard
- Should my 23yo addict grandson stay with me while in transition to rehab for cocaine?
- I argued with my 18yo son and scratched him; how do I control my anger?
- How do I submit to a husband who doesn’t know how to be the leader in our home?
- I want to challenge someone to match my gift of $250.
- How can I help my ex sister-in-law who jumps from guy to guy?
- My new wife struggles with weight; how can I encourage her?
- What is an enabler? How do you enable someone?
- Is it possible for me to forgive my mother for telling a horrible lie about me?
Life Recovery Bible
Forgiving Our Fathers and Mothers
7 Minute Marriage Solution
Forgiving the Unforgivable
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE Podcast via iTunes or streaming audio from Stitcher, the Smart Radio App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |