New Life Live: April 2, 2020
Topics: ADD, OCD, Brain Issues, Depression, Pornography, Stroke, Anxiety
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Sheri Keffer, and Special Guest Psychiatrist Dr. Daniel Amen, author of The End of Mental Illness
- With ADHD and OCD, is Zoloft good for me to take?
- Would a brain scan help my 35yo nephew who has been paranoid schizophrenic for 15yrs?
- I have been depressed for 3yrs from my wife leaving and addiction; when does it go away?
- What can I do to heal after my stroke 4wks ago that left my left side numb?
- Do you recommend supplements for my 50yo son with ADHD, OCD and anxiety?
The End of Mental Illness
Every Man’s Bible
Understanding and Loving a Person with Depression
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |