New Life Live: August 10, 2018
From the New Life Live! archives, this show originally aired on August 14, 2009
Topics: Interracial Dating, Childhood Abuse, Sexual Integrity, Estrangement, Forgiveness
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Dave Stoop, Milan Yerkovich
- I pastor Celebrate Recovery at my church; thank you for all you do!
- What do you do when your white daughter is living with a black man?
- After attending a New Life Weekend, I began to feel I wasn’t that worthless little girl.
- Is it normal for my husband to get aroused when playing with our young kids?
- How do I stop feeling guilty for taking my life mom out of my life?
Life Recovery Bible
Life Recovery Devotional
Our Mothers, Ourselves (adapted from The Mom Factor)
Forgiving What You’ll Never Forget (adapted from Forgiving the Unforgivable)
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |