Topics: Anxiety, Parenting, College, Grief, Grandparenting, Adult Children, Counseling
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Becky Brown, Special Guest Sissy Goff, author of The Worry-Free Parent: Living in Confidence So Your Kids Can Too
- Screen time can cause anxiety for kids; I was reminded of this when I saw a little child looking down at a screen while shopping with parents.
- What do I say to my youngest daughter who is going off to college? We both have anxiety.
- Do I tell my 18yo daughter that my grandmother has cancer if she is still grieving the loss of my other grandmother 2yrs ago?
- What do I do about my anxiety over my grandkids not doing well in school?
- My 30yo son has been anxious all of his life; what more can we do to encourage him after his counselor fell asleep?