Topics: ADHD, Aging Parents, Dementia, Masturbation, Suicide, Grief, Trauma, Making Decisions, Adult Children
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Sheri Keffer, Special Guest Dr. Daniel Amen, author of Memory Rescue and Stones of Remembrance
- My husband has ADHD; how can I assist him in what he needs and to help our marriage?
- Why would my 91yo father-in-law masturbate in front of me?
- How can I get over my husband’s suicide from four months ago?
- Could my husband’s NFL years cause him to make bad choices today?
- Is my 34yo son sinning when he makes bad choices because of his ADHD?