New Life Live: August 28, 2019
Topics: Memory, Brain Issues, Narcissist, Grief, Marijuana
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Sheri Keffer, and Special Guest Psychiatrist Dr. Daniel Amen, author and pioneer in brain SPECT imaging
- Does inhaling chemicals as a child cause short attention span as an adult?
- Can you see narcissism on a brain scan?
- What can I do to live with a narcissistic wife who has left three times?
- How does long-term grief and brain health go together?
- I used to be a pothead; has that affected my memory?
- What do you think of hyperbaric chamber treatment for brain injuries?
Healing Is a Choice
Feel Better Fast
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |