Topics: Boundaries, Sexual Abuse, Trauma, Anger, Parenting, ADHD, Getting Unstuck, Grief, Confrontation, Depression
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Sheri Keffer, Special Guest Psychiatrist Dr. Daniel Amen, author of Memory Rescue and Stones of Remembrance
- Do I cut ties with my sister who didn’t place any boundaries on her 13yo son when he raped my 14yo daughter?
- I’ve had anger issues since I was 15yo and now I’m angry with my kids.
- As a child I was hyper and struggled in school; do I have ADHD or was I misdiagnosed?
- How do I get unstuck after so many losses in my life?
- Why would my brother be addicted to my life and install cameras in my home?
- What are some natural treatments for depression?