Topics: Separation, Sexual Intimacy, Grief, Avoiders, Addiction, Pornography
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Milan Yerkovich, Dr. Alice Benton
- We are separated; should I pursue my wife who doesn’t respect my leadership?
- We lost two sons and don’t think we fully grieved the loss; what can I do to save my marriage?
- My avoider husband is addicted to cocaine, texts his co-worker, and wants to move out; do I give up?
- Our daughter is a single mom, Dad has dementia and lives with us; how do I keep my husband a priority?
- Thank you for the New Life Christmas card and all that New Life does!
- My new daughter-in-law asked for advice about our son’s pornography; how do we help and not overwhelm?
How We Love
Healing Is a Choice
Worthy of Her Trust
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS