Topics: Separation, Verbal Abuse, Adult Children, Avoiders, Sexual Intimacy, Codependency
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Alice Benton, Milan Yerkovich
- How long should I wait to contact my wife if we’ve been separated due to my harshness toward her?
- I’m 88yo and clash with my kids; how do I stop getting triggered?
- How do I respond to a husband who does things out of obligation and is just a roommate with benefits?
- Why does my tough love stance with my 40yo schizophrenic son make me feel so bad? He is in and out of prison.
- Is it okay to hug my son first when his family comes to visit?
Doing Life with Your Adult Children
How We Love
Healing Is a Choice
Take Your Life Back
One Year Bible for Women
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS