New Life Live: December 20, 2019
Topics: Dementia, Borderline, Brain, Depression, Affairs, Memory
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Sheri Keffer, special Guest Psychiatrist Dr. Daniel Amen, author and pioneer in brain SPECT imaging
- How can I encourage my 67yo loved one to get help for her dementia behavior?
- I was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder; what can a guy do besides therapy?
- I don’t seem to be healing from my concussion; how can I eat a brain healthy diet without losing weight?
- What advice can you give me for my sleep problem that my doctor can’t solve?
- Is there hope for my depression after finding out about my wife’s affair 5yrs ago?
- What help is there for a 60yo who can’t remember names and numbers?
Feel Better Fast
Healing Is a Choice
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |