Topics: Grandparenting, Teens, Cutting, Trust, Emotional Affairs, Anxiety, Medical Issues, Alcohol, Adult Children, Sexual Integrity
Hosts: Larry Sonnenburg, Dr. Alice Benton, Becky Brown
- What can I do to help my 14yo granddaughter to stop cutting herself?
- If I can’t trust my husband because he had an emotional affair and takes his wedding ring off, what is my next step?
- My 58yo relative lives alone and started having anxiety before his heart surgery. How do I get help for him?
- My 24yo son is a severe alcoholic and has bipolar disorder; what role do I play?
- I got a scholarship to Every Man’s Battle last year that changed my life! I just paid it forward by sending out EMB books to prisons at Christmas!
How We Love Our Kids
Take Your Life Back
Conquer Worry and Anxiety
Understanding and Loving a Person with Alcohol or Drug Addiction
One Year Bible for Men
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS