Topics: Narcissist, Dementia, Addiction, Depression, Brain Trauma, Physical Abuse
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Sheri Keffer, Special Guest Psychiatrist Dr. Daniel Amen, author of The End of Mental Illness
- My husband had two brain injuries when he was a kid; is that why he is a narcissist?
- Will I be able to make my memory better even though my mom has dementia?
- My husband was physically abused as a child, struggles with addiction and has a lot of fear.
- How can an active 83yo get back on track after a fall?
- Is my 39yo daughter destined to depend on bipolar drugs after a breakdown from domestic violence?