New Life Live: February 13, 2017
Topics: Intimacy, Childhood Issues, Counseling, Affairs, Divorce, In-laws, Verbal Abuse, Confrontation, Friendships, Dating
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Dave Stoop, Dr. Jill Hubbard
- What can I do to become more emotionally connected to my husband?
- How should I go about finding a good Christian psychologist?
- My wife filed for divorce because my job took me out of state; how can we reconnect?
- My wife has had affairs and filed for divorce; is there anything I can do to save the marriage?
- Should I seek a restraining order against my verbally abusive mother-in-law?
- A friend wants me to be a part of her kids’ life; should I expect more from this relationship?
Take Your Life Back Devotional
How We Love
Is This The One
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |