Topics: Borderline Personality Disorder, Abandonment, Siblings, Parenting, Separation
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Sheri Keffer, Special Guest Dr. Robert Wise, coauthor of Understanding and Loving a Person with Borderline Personality Disorder
- I have a lot of borderline traits; how can I deal with my abandonment issues?
- When do you say, “I am done with you” to a sister who is bipolar and borderline?
- How can I protect our 10yo daughter from my ex-husband’s borderline issues?
- Going through an ugly custody battle; how do I deal with my borderline wife?
- My 31yo daughter is probably borderline; how do I talk to her about it?
- I have borderline symptoms; what is my next step?
- How can I help my 9yo daughter not be affected by her borderline mom?
Understanding and Loving a Person with Borderline Personality Disorder