New Life Live: February 14, 2020
Topics: Pornography, Addiction, Sexual Intimacy, Depression, Trauma, Affairs, Reconciliation
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Alice Benton, Becky Brown
- My brother is addicted to porn and may be sexually abusing his kids; what should I do?
- We haven’t had sex for years, and my husband looks at pornography in bed.
- Am I at risk of getting Alzheimer’s or dementia if I stay on my antidepressants after 30yrs?
- How do I get my ex-military husband of 13yrs to get counseling and go to church?
- I’ve been unfaithful again; how do I stop this madness and achieve genuine change?
Mediterranean Love Plan
Understanding and Loving a Person with Depression
Life Recovery Workbook
Understanding and Loving a Person with PTSD
Every Man’s Battle
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |