New Life Live: February 15, 2021 New Life2021-02-10T13:17:05-08:00
Topics: Christian Walk, Death, Separation, Anger, Blended Families, Boundaries, Bipolar, Connection, Alzheimer’s
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Alice Benton, Chris Williams
- Was it God’s will for my dearest friend to be brutally attacked and killed?
- Is it OK to dismiss a stay away order for my raging husband? I can’t wait until the May hearing.
- How do I advise my friend who married a woman with six little kids?
- What are some boundaries for my bipolar sister who is the executor of Mom’s finances?
- How do I find a community of people to help me in my healing journey?
- Should I tell my father with Alzheimer’s that I have Stage 4 breast cancer?
Healing Is a Choice
Take Your Life Back
Understanding and Loving a Person with Bipolar Disorder
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |