New Life Live: February 18, 2019
Topics: Paranoia, Boundaries, Trust, Affairs, Bisexuality, Separation, Addictions
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Dave Stoop, Dr. Jill Hubbard
- My husband has paranoia; what boundaries can I set since he doesn’t want a divorce?
- How can I trust my lying husband after he gave me herpes?
- My 29yo daughter is exploring the bisexual lifestyle; is it OK to reject her partners?
- After 2mos separation, how soon do I get in contact with my wife and what’s the best way?
- A member in my men’s group has drug and alcohol addiction; should he stay in the group or get help?
Healing Is a Choice
Understanding and Loving a Person with Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Take Your Life Back
Life Recovery Bible
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |