New Life Live: February 18, 2020
Topics: Drugs, Addiction, Abuse, Alcohol, Parenting, Fear, Childhood Trauma, Mother Issues
Hosts: Dr. Dave Stoop, Dr. Jill Hubbard, Becky Brown
- Our 36yo son is in and out of drug treatment and relapsed again; what should we do?
- What should I tell my 10yo granddaughter whose dad is in prison for domestic violence?
- Comment: I’m sober 25yrs now and married to a sober alcoholic; let the alcoholic hit bottom.
- Our 8yo critical needs daughter has put stress on our marriage and now we are separated.
- How do I get over childhood fear when I am with my 90yo mom?
Understanding and Loving a Person with Alcohol or Drug Addiction
Take Your Life Back
Healing Is a Choice
How We Love
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |