New Life Live: February 22, 2019
Topics: Narcissist, Sex Addiction, Fear, Addictions, Sexual Abuse, Grief, Self Worth, Depression, Abortion
Hosts: Dr. Sheri Keffer, Dr. Alice Benton, Larry Sonnenburg
- How do I stay positive while being married to a narcissist with schizophrenia?
- I have a sex addiction and Zoloft seems to be controlling my thoughts and fears; is it safe to use?
- My 2nd husband molested my daughter and she ended up dying from an addiction; how do I grieve?
- What help can I offer my 1yo niece and my sister-in-law who hangs out with drug dealers and gangs?
- My 40yo daughter has low self-esteem and depression since her abortions; how can we help her?
Worthy of Her Trust
Forgiving What You’ll Never Forget
Healing Is a Choice
Understanding and Loving a Person with Depression
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |