From the Archives of New Life Live, This Show Originally Aired January 28, 2004
- How and when are you sure that you love someone you are dating?
- My husband is using coke and hallucinating.
- When does grace become enabling for my husband?
- I have unforgiveness when I see my ex-husband at church; how can I get past him leaving me?
- If I still feel hurt by the person who offended me, have I really forgiven her?
- What steps can I take to be more interested in sex with my husband? He used to watch porn.
Download the Tip Sheet – Six Steps for Effective Confrontation
Clara’s Wisdom Travel Mug (sayings from Steve’s mom mentioned on this show)
How To Get a Date Worth Keeping (option for Boundaries in Dating)
You Can Do This (option for God Will Make a Way)
How To Have That Difficult Conversation (newer version of Boundaries Face to Face)
Every Man’s Battle