New Life Live: January 1, 2016 New Life2019-10-08T14:33:59-07:00
From the Archives of New Life Live, This Show Originally Aired January 1, 2004
Topics: Borderline Personality Disorder, Depression, Eating Disorders, Separation, Divorce
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. John Townsend, Dr. Henry Cloud
- When I can’t get a grip on my mood swings at the end of the year, how can I tell if it is God?
- After my eating disorders in college, how do I teach my kids about eating choices?
- My husband doesn’t love me, but he won’t leave until I accept it; should I give up?
- My 28yo daughter had a second child out of wedlock; how do I get over my anger that she turned out this way?
- Am I being greedy by not wanting to give my husband 50 percent of our assets?
Download the Tip Sheet – Six Steps to Leave Your Baggage in the Past
Clara’s Wisdom Travel Mug
You Can Do This (option for God Will Make a Way)
Preparing Your Son for Every Man’s Battle
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE Podcast via iTunes or streaming audio from Stitcher, the Smart Radio App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |