Topics: Dating, Friendship, Borderline, In-laws, Parenting, Teens, Siblings
Hosts: Dr. Jill Hubbard, Milan Yerkovich, Becky Brown
- Should I be in a a friendship with a female friend when it won’t go as far as I would like?
- What steps can I take to have a relationship with my sister-in-law who has borderline tendencies?
- How can I connect with my 12yo son who is homeschooled and enjoys playing too many video games?
- My husband has borderline personality disorder; any advice?
- How do I maintain a friendly relationship with my sister who swears and sends me nasty voicemails?
Is This The One
How We Love
Understanding and Loving a Person with Borderline Personality Disorder
Forgiving Our Fathers and Mothers
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS