From the Archives of New Life Live, This Show Originally Aired January 13, 2004
- Does God have a new plan for me now that I am an empty nester?
- How do you starve a craving that I read about in the Every Woman’s Battle book?
- How do I forgive my husband for having an affair when he says it is OK because he didn’t love me then?
- I am in recovery; how do I walk through the feelings of being sexually abused as a teen and not get loaded?
- I feel stuck with my husband who drinks every night, controls our finances, and refuses counseling.
You Can Do This (option for God Will Make a Way)
God of Second Chances
Changes That Heal
How To Have That Difficult Conversation (newer version of Boundaries Face to Face)
Boundaries in Marriage
Life Recovery Bible