New Life Live: January 31, 2019
Topics: Bipolar, Homosexuality, Grandparenting, Affairs, Reconciliation, Alcohol, Boundaries, Aging Parents
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Jill Hubbard
- My husband was diagnosed as bipolar; do meds lower his inhibition for same-sex attraction?
- Do I confront my 7yo grandson who claims to be having sex with a sister he doesn’t have?
- My ex-husband and I were both unfaithful; should I reconcile with him now that I am a Christian?
- How do I live with an alcoholic husband and not feel like I am a doormat?
- Do I set boundaries or give my controlling sister a second chance?
How We Love Our Kids CD
Take Your Life Back
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |