New Life Live: January 8, 2019
Topics: Confrontation, Depression, Aging Parents, Pornography, Sexual Addiction, Grandparenting
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Alice Benton
- How come my family members feel overwhelmed when I ask them questions?
- Comment: I found out that I had a chemical imbalance and medication has helped.
- I take care of my parents who are in debt; wise to confront my dad about his porn addiction?
- How do I set boundaries with my widower neighbor who comes over a lot?
- I’m divorced; how do I explain to my 3yo granddaughter why her step-granddad isn’t around anymore?
Understanding and Loving a Person with Depression
Take Your Life Back
Healing Is a Choice
How We Love
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |