New Life Live: July 12, 2019
Topics: Dating, Asperger’s, Siblings, Rejection, Confrontation, Adult Children, Suicide, Depression
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Chris Williams, Special Guest Psychiatrist Dr. Tom Okamoto
- How can I encourage closeness with the man I am dating who has mild Asperger’s?
- What do I do about dating someone off and on for 20yrs who doesn’t love me back?
- I wasn’t raised with my siblings after my mom died when I was a baby, and I feel rejected.
- How do I tell my oblivious nephew that his girlfriend is on drugs?
- What can we do for suicidal, anxious, and depressed 26yo daughter? We are afraid to leave her alone.
Is This The One
Take your Life Back
Understanding and Loving a Person with Alcohol or Drug Addiction
Understanding and Loving a Person with Depression
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |