New Life Live: July 15, 2019
Topics: Dementia, ADD, Cravings, Anxiety, Oppositional Defiant Disorder
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Sheri Keffer, Special Guest Psychiatrist Dr. Daniel Amen, a pioneer in brain SPECT imaging
- My mom has dementia; when is it too late to seek help for her?
- What types of treatments can I get for my 12yo son who has ADHD?
- Why do I crave sugar and how do I stop?
- Out of the blue, I developed driving anxiety last year; what can I do about it?
- Besides therapy, how can I help my 9yo son with ODD and my 18yo daughter with anxiety?
Memory Rescue by Dr. Daniel Amen
Understanding and Loving a Person with ADD
Feel Better Fast by Dr. Daniel Amen
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |