New Life Live: July 18, 2019
Topics: Christian Walk, Dating, Grief, Forgiveness, Raging, Separation, Anger, Alcohol, Marijuana
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Alice Benton, Chris Williams
- If God is in control, why do we need to work on ourselves?
- Is it normal for a date to be scared to meet me? We are both divorced.
- How do I know God has forgiven me for my anger when my husband died in March?
- I had to leave my husband out of fear of his rages; how do I get through this separation?
- I am a redhead and easily angered; how do I learn to control it?
- My 23yo son lives with us and still smokes weed and drinks after rehab; how do I get through to him?
Is This The One
Take Your Life Back
How We Love
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |