New Life Live: July 22, 2019
Topics: Depression, Trust, Medication, Sexual Addiction, Sexual Intimacy, Marijuana, Teens
Hosts: Dr. Dave Stoop, Dr. Jill Hubbard, Chris Williams
- My church says it’s a sin to take antidepressants; what would be helpful for my depression?
- After leading a group through the Every Man’s Battle book, what should we do next?
- Is it OK to divorce my new husband who stopped going to church and smokes marijuana?
- Comment: Medication is not evil and has helped me function with my depression.
- How do I approach and help my 19yo daughter who uses weed for her anxiety?
Healing Is a Choice
Life Recovery Bible
Take Your Life Back
Understanding and Loving a Person with Alcohol or Drug Addiction
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |