New Life Live: July 23, 2018
Topics: PTSD, Sexual Intimacy, Getting Unstuck, Trauma, Anxiety, Self-worth, Sexual Abuse, Boundaries, Adult Children, Contollers,
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. John Townsend
- Besides meds, what else can I do to help my PTSD?
- My wife blames a medical reason to avoid being sexually intimate with me.
- How do you know when the past is finally the past?
- I have performance anxiety; how do I learn to listen with the heart and not just my head?
- Is there anything I can do to stop a toxic friend from contacting me?
- My daughter’s fiancé spends more money on himself than on his new baby. Can I help without interfering?
Understanding and Loving a Person with PTSD
Boundaries in Marriage
Forgiving What You’ll Never Forget
Is This The One
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |