New Life Live: July 31, 2018 New Life2018-07-31T11:50:23-07:00
Topics: Dating, Addiction, Confrontation, Finances, Divorce, Getting Unstuck, Narcissist, Reconciliation, Anxiety, Alcohol
Hosts: Dr. Dave Stoop, Dr. Jill Hubbard, Larry Sonnenburg
- How can I talk to my girlfriend about her smoking?
- My husband makes more money and we keep our finances separate; could I require him to give me more money?
- What can I do to help me move on through my divorce that I don’t want?
- Can lack of humility in a sibling trigger abusive narcissistic behavior in a younger sibling?
- My wife says her daughter and boyfriend have to live with us as a stipulation of our reconciliation.
- As a recovering alcoholic, how long will it take for my anxiety to abate?
Understanding and Loving a Person with Alcohol or Drug Addiction
How We Love
Life Recovery Bible
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |