Topics: Divorce, Intimacy, Emotional Abuse, Disclosure, Self Worth, Engagement, Sexual Abuse, Parenting
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Becky Brown, Dr. Jill Hubbard
- How do I rekindle my marriage now that my secretive wife filed for a divorce last week?
- What are grounds for divorcing my husband of 3yrs who won’t get help? He is verbally abusive and has extreme emotional outbursts.
- I grew up in an abusive home. Is it normal to feel bad when family members bring up the past to my husband?
- Is there such a thing as dreaming too big? I’m getting negative feedback.
- What can I do if our 36yo niece won’t break off her engagement to a divorced man whom no one likes?
- My 12yo granddaughter is asking to see her father who sexually abused his sister. What do we say?
How We Love
Soul of a Hero
Understanding and Loving a Person with Borderline Personality Disorder
Healing Is a Choice
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS