Topics: Sexual Integrity, Sexual Addiction, Pornography, Aging Parents, Parent Issues, Addictions, Drugs, Grief
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Dave Stoop
- I feel like I was kicked in the stomach after finding porn on my husband’s computer; how do I cope?
- I had a tough dad and an absentee mom; how do I cope with my anger and mourn mom’s passing?
- I have been ostracized from my family; what advice do you have for me?
- My wife found my list of strip joints; how do I regain her trust and create intimacy?
- I threw my son out of the house for doing drugs, and I don’t feel right about paying for his college.
- My wife was my rock, and now she has passed away. I am lost without her.
Every Man’s Battle
Life Recovery Bible
Making Peace with Your Father
Every Man’s Bible
Worthy of Her Trust
Take Your Life Back
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | iHeartRadio | TuneIn |
Share This Post, Choose Your Platform!