Topics: Counseling, Coaching, Narcissists, Suicide, Forgiveness, Alcohol, Estrangement, Grandparenting, Reconciliation, Boundaries
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Alice Benton, Becky Brown
- Daniel Grossman, a board-certified master coach, called to talk about the differences between coaching and counseling
- I attempted suicide several times, and God miraculously delivered me from my narcissism. How do I keep from becoming prideful and ending up in the same place?
- My mom left my alcoholic dad when I was five; decades later God used me to share the Gospel with him so he could receive Christ before he died.
- How do I stop loving on my grandchildren like my estranged daughter wants?
- My mom had me at 13yo and gave me away; how do I have a relationship with them today when they only want money from me?
Soul of a Hero
Understanding and Loving a Person with Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Forgiving our Fathers and Mothers
Forgiving What You’ll Never Forget
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS