New Life Live: June 10, 2020
Topics: Narcissists, Dating, Boundaries, Trauma, Anger, PTSD, Borderline, ADD, Grandparenting
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Alice Benton, Chris Williams
- My narcissist ex-girlfriend contacted me and I responded; should I have responded?
- I suspect that my physical trauma led to being bedridden; how do I find trauma therapy?
- Christian talk makes me angry, and I am teary when people say they care; is that why I can’t walk?
- Is there hope for a woman with PTSD dating a man with Borderline Personality Disorder?
- My 14yo granddaughter lies and yells; is that ADD or just learned behavior from her mother?
Healing Is a Choice
Life Recovery Bible
Life Recovery Workbook
How We Love
How We Love Our Kids CD
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |