Topics: Alcohol, Borderline, Dating, Drug Addiction, Narcissists, Full Disclosure, Divorce
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Alice Benton, Chris Williams
- Is it reasonable to separate from my alcoholic husband who stopped drinking but is unwilling to get help?
- My 30yo son’s girlfriend is borderline and has bit him; how do I talk to him about it?
- I’ve been engaged for more than 5yrs because my fiancé has a 30yo daughter with a heroin addiction.
- Would Every Man’s Battle workshop help my narcissist husband who denies watching porn?
- I confessed my sin of adultery 2yrs ago. It has been painful, but I have been forgiven.
- I’m 65yo and divorced one year; should I get back into the dating world?
How We Love
Building Love Together in Blended Families
Soul of a Hero
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS