Topics: Bipolar, ADD, Brain Issues, Depression, Anxiety, Suicide, Anger, Aging
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Sheri Keffer, Special Guest Psychiatrist Dr. Daniel Amen, author of The End of Mental Illness
- Would a scan be beneficial for my bipolar 50yo daughter?
- What advice do you have for my 17yo granddaughter with Tourette’s and ADD?
- Would a scan help my 28yo son with four sports concussions and an addiction to marijuana?
- Is there a diet to help me get off meds for depression and bipolar disorder?
- My 92yo depressed friend has severe anxiety and is losing weight; is he on the wrong medication?
- Is there help for my anger? My stepdad used to hit my head and I tried drugs and suicide to cope.
- My grandmother and great grandmother suffered with Alzheimer’s; should I get tested?
The End of Mental Illness