New Life Live: June 12, 2014
Topics: Dating, Parenting, Weight Loss, Christian Walk, Sexual Addiction, Cross-dressing, Boundaries
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Guest Hosts Marilyn Meberg and Shannon Ethridge
- I have been dating a girl who is 10yrs younger, how can we connect emotionally and spiritually moving forward?
- How do I help my 10yo son manage his emotional attachment to food?
- Why did my asthma come back after being healed years ago?
- It is too late to save my marriage, but I am so grateful for Every Man’s Battle and Sustained Victory helping me with my addiction!
- Should I object to my daughter inviting a cross-dresser to style hair at her wedding?
- What boundaries should I set for my husband in mid-life crisis?
Is This The One
How We Love Our Kids
Healing Is a Choice
7 Minute Marriage Solution
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE Podcast via iTunes or streaming audio from Stitcher, the Smart Radio App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |