- I wanted to update you on my adoption question 2yrs ago and my 11yo son!
- How can I maintain Christian values in secular barber college?
- My coworker is very overweight and I am concerned for her health; how can I approach her?
- Why do I feel so rejected after walking away from a bad relationship?
- How can I deal with my husband moving out while our baby is 9mos old?
Here is the Women in the Battle workshop testimony Steve read on the radio today:
My life before coming to this weekend felt hopeless, like a roller coaster ride, depending on how my husband was doing. I was very insecure. This weekend has been healing and directing for me and it has given me the knowledge and belief that I am worthy of my husband’s love. I would tell any woman considering coming to WITB to come for yourself, regardless of the choices your husband is making. You will find strength to begin healing. – Karen