New Life Live: June 15, 2018
From the New Life Live! archives, this show originally aired on June 11, 2012
Topics: Dating, Fear, Christian Walk, Separation, Sexual Integrity, Narcissists
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. John Townsend
- I get fearful when a dating relationship ends, but I also get fearful if it gets too serious.
- Is it OK for a Christian to enter bodybuilding competitions?
- I feel alone in my marriage; will I still feel alone if I leave my husband?
- What do I do after finding my husband’s “I love you” text to a woman?
- At 79yrs old, when should I tell a potential internet date that I do not want sex?
- I think I am a female narcissist; what now?
Is This The One
5 Blind Spots (adapted from Walking Into Walls)
Boundaries in Marriage
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |