New Life Live: June 16, 2017
From the New Life Live! archives, this show originally aired on May 27, 2004
Topics: Grief, Dating, Divorce, Pregnancy, Sexual Abuse, Parenting, Anxiety
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Henry Cloud
- How do I grieve the loss of my dreams after losing most of my eyesight?
- Am I rescuing a woman who is close to divorce or is she really ready to date?
- I am a single 20yo in a high-risk pregnancy; do I need to distance myself from the difficult father?
- My 13yo daughter was molested at 8yo and is starting to skip school to be with boys.
- Am I addicted to porn if I read romance novels when I am stressed?
- My 3yr boyfriend wants me to get my anxiety under control before he considers marriage.
How To Get a Date Worth Keeping
Every Woman’s Battle
Care-Net Pregnancy Centers
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | Spotify |