Topics: Racism, Intimacy, Parenting, Suicide
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Jill Hubbard, Special Guest Dr. Ron Archer, author of What Belief Can Do: How God Turned My Pain Into Power and Tragedy Into Triumph
- I married a widow last October; what can I do about the lack of intimacy with my wife?
- Comment: When you’re black, you are guilty before you’re innocent.
- My 35yo son is being released from jail today; what should I tell his 10yo daughter?
- Comment: Thank you for discussing race issues! White pastors are afraid to address it.
- My 11yo grand niece attempted suicide and hates her mother; where do we go from here?
- Comment: Our black community is more positive than the gang influence you talked about.