Topics: Parenting, Christian Walk, Pornography, Shame, Forgiveness, Divorce, Anxiety
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Jill Hubbard, Special Guest Ron Archer, author of What Belief Can Do: How God Turned My Pain Into Power and Tragedy Into Triumph
- As a single mom, how do I get male role models for my 20yo son?
- What do you think of wearing masks? I think it’s a satanic ritual along with isolation.
- How do I live with the shame of struggling with porn for years?
- My father wasn’t in my life and my brother molested me when I was 10yo; how do I trust men?
- As I move toward divorce after a 1yr separation, what can I do to heal?
- What can be done to stop my 13yo son from having panic attacks?