Topics: Borderline, Counseling, Toxic Faith, Divorce, Dating, Adult Children, Verbal Abuse, Alcohol, Estrangement
Hosts: Steve Arterburn, Dr. Alice Benton, Dr. Jill Hubbard
- I was diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, and my counselor says I need someone else more specialized in this field.
- My sister was diagnosed with breast cancer 5yrs ago and stopped treatment because she believes she is healed; what should I do?
- I’ve been divorced for 7yrs but haven’t had a relationship because I see too many red flags in the men I meet. Do I have healthy boundaries or am I too afraid?
- I’m 72yo and on Mother’s Day, my narcissistic son yelled and spit on me. Am I correct to tell him not to come back?
- What is the right thing for me to do if my adult sons are estranged from me because of my alcoholic husband who has been gone for 6yrs?
Take Your Life Back
Life Recovery Workbook for Divorce
Forgiving Our Fathers and Mothers
Life Recovery Bible
Subscribe to the NEW LIFE LIVE! podcast via iTunes or download the New Life Ministries App.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | iHeartRadio | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS